Emerge: I'm Here For You (LSC)
- June 9, 2020 - March 9, 2020
- 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM CST
- Coffey Hall, McCormick Lounge
- FREE FOR STAFF & FACULTY
- Not open to the public.
- Add to calendar
Emerge is a series of free personal and professional development training workshops for LUC staff and faculty.
I'm Here For You is a 90-minute workshop aimed at providing participants with:
1. The skills necessary to have helpful conversations with students who have experienced dating violence, sexual misconduct, and stalking.
2. The knowledge of an employee's duty to notify the University of Title IX incidents under Federal Law (Title IX & the Clery Act).
3. Awareness of on- and off-campus resources and reporting options.
Note: We strongly encourage advance registration. We often have to cancel classes when there are fewer than 8 participants pre-registered one week prior to the class date. The Training & Development department reserves the right to cancel programs that do not meet the minimum enrollment number.