Info Session- Office of the Senate President
- August 27, 2020
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 CST
- Zoom Link
School of Law
Marianne Deagle, email@example.com
- Not open to the public.
- Add to calendar
Giovanni Randazzo and his team will give an overview of the General Assembly, the legislative process, the Senate President's Office, and the role of Assistant Legal Counsel to the Senate President. Both current and former legal staffers will share their experiences serving the Senate President and the State of Illinois as well as offer career advice for working in the Senate and beyond.
- Giovanni Randazzo, Senate Parliamentarian and Chief Legal Counsel, Office of the Senate President
- Louie Mossos, Counsel, McGuireWoods, LLP & VP Government Affairs, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Khama Sharp, Deputy General Counsel, Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Ashley Stead, Senior Legal Counsel, Office of the Senate President
- Mary Hanahan, Associate Counsel, Office of the Senate President